FA: Footplate/DJH (C)30 class kit for sale on Ebay (Sydney .au)

Hi everyone, I've listed another Footplate/DJH (C)30 kit for sale on Ebay. I was going to hang onto it but it has to go so I can clear off some bills, etc. which are more important.

The listing is at:

The kit is located in Sydney. Please let me know if you have any questions or queries.

Regards,

Craig.

-- Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller

-- Check out the RailZone Online Forums! Send email to snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au -- RailCorp Train Crew Council:
Rail Safety List:

C. Dewick