Finding Midwest Road Names

I'm doing "N" scale. Is there a trick to finding certain road names in the marketplace? I'm trying to find some of those short ore cars for Duluth Southshore Atlantic. I just bought three on e-bay, and I want more.

Also, I'm looking for freight cars and other rolling stock for Milwaukee Road...especially a dummy engine.

Any ideas where to look without spending a fortune?

Also, any idea where I can get decals for these two road names so I can make my own cars?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Reecy

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" ~ 2004 - The Year of the Layout! ~

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy