Finding Midwest Road Names

I'm doing "N" scale. Is there a trick to finding certain road names in the
marketplace? I'm trying to find some of those short ore cars for Duluth
Southshore Atlantic. I just bought three on e-bay, and I want more.
Also, I'm looking for freight cars and other rolling stock for Milwaukee
Road...especially a dummy engine.
Any ideas where to look without spending a fortune?
Also, any idea where I can get decals for these two road names so I can make
my own cars?
Thanks in advance,
Steve
Reply to
Steve Reecy

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" ~ 2004 - The Year of the Layout! ~
Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy