FS eBAY: 1959 American Flyer train set.

Here are my current eBay auctions

to be complete on 12/25/07 where I'm selling my 1959 American Flyer train set.

See these auctions as follows:

  1. Auction: 170178980976

American Flyer #930 ILLUMINATED CABOOSE Current bid: $10.49

Ends 12/.25!

  1. Auction: 170178981591

American Flyer #805 Pennsylvania Gondola Current bid: $2.00

Ends 12/25!

  1. Auction: 170178982073

American Flyer #24322 Gulf Tank Car Current bid: $3.75

Ends 12/25!

  1. Auction: 170178977214

3 AMERICAN FLYER S SCALE OVERLAND EXPRESS TRAIN CARS Current bid: $51.00

Ends Xmas!

Reply to
J. Shattuck

SNIP HAPPENS

Just letting you know you have been filtered and .

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

Thanks for bidding!

Reply to
J. Shattuck

On 12/24/2007 11:02 AM J. Shattuck spake thus:

Just a reminder that you've now violated eBay's policies 5 times in a row here.

Not that anyone cares or anything ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

But I reported it anyway.

Reply to
Steve Caple

See, NOW i agree - ebay - ONE TIME post not two or three... PLONK

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

"Big Rich Soprano" wrote

Or five... Ditto.

Reply to
P. Roehling

"P. Roehling" wrote

IF 'plonkers' weren't such morons, you wouldn't be wasting everyone's time with these silly PLONKing posts. All it takes is for two or three eBay users to send a SPAM complaint to eBay, and NARU - he's suspended.

Reply to
Amazed

Into the killfile with you

***!!!PLONK!!!***

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

snipped-for-privacy@mail.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

The past few days in here, it's been like hail on a metal roof. Plonk, plonk, plonk, plonk, plonk... :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Well we morons bow down to the superior intellect and wish you all the luck in the world but since you're so self important you of course don't need that...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

Announcing who is in your killfile is about as mature as sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "lalalalalala." Use 'em without announcing 'em, please.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson wrote in news:ba8f621f-6928-4ba0-9473- snipped-for-privacy@u10g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

When I take the time to announce my kill file additions, it's partially in hopes that the kill filed person will note it and figure out what was so bad about his behavior that he made my kill file. In 100 days, the kill file expires, so he can show he's reformed.

If you see someone's gotten a plonk reply, just go on to the next post. (Unless you're the guy who's been kill filed... Then try to figure out what was so bad about your behavior...) Complaint posts just bring the SNR down, and lower the quality of the newsgroup.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

This is most effectively accomplished when the offender starts sucking static from nobody reading (and thus replying) to his messages further. I've seen it work on higher traffic mailing lists than this newsgroup.

Still, it's a personal decision that only affects you, not particularly worthy of being announced, and generally reduces effectiveness of killfiles on the most eggregious offenders.

How is plonking out loud not a complaint?

Reply to
Paul Johnson