FS: Lionel prewar 813 tuscan and 814R white/brown

There are a couple of great pieces here...

Lionel 813 prewar tuscan body & roof stock car in excellent condition

Lionel 814R prewar white body/brown roof refrigerated car in very good condition

If you are interested in either, please let me know. If not, please pass this info along to those you think might be interested. My phone number is...

815-988-3848

Thanks Don

Reply to
donhesso at rockford dot com