[ho] part sought - walker model spark arrester

As the subject states, I'm wanting to locate four pieces of a Walker Model Services spark arrester #435. It resembles the ones used by GN/SP&S. These I suspect fall into the 'antique' category but perhaps a few remain available. If someone knows of a source I'd be very interested in hearing about it. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Lyle Dowell

Reply to
Lyle Dowell