HO TRIX BIG BOY

Hmmm... so the "Real Men" in Oz can't take the full-strength Marmite, eh?

David ;-))

Reply to
David F.

Only by suppository. Which, come to think of it, is probably the best way to ingest Marmite, assuming one just absolutely HAS to do so.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Well, I would have put an "external use only" warning on it... It does make a good Wood-Stain (wear gloves!).

When I was very ill, in my Teens, it was the first item on the "NO" side of my Diet-sheet. I never found out why, and don't intend to - EVER!

David.

Reply to
David F.