OTish: Litytle Rascals in Railroadin

If I didn't understand them they wouldn't be irritating.

You really can't be this thick, Ray. a- I haven't been around longer than New Zealand nor as long as the USa's measurements. b- Why would I become aware of the USa's non-standard measurement systems being non-standard when I was ten years of age? (year five) After all, you use the same measurement _terms_ for measurements which _are not_ the same as the internationally used "Imperial" measurements. From distant memory, the first inkling I had of that situation was in reading old US MR magazines which discussed modelling 55 gallon drums, a volume which, AFAIK did not exist in New Zealand. c- why would you stupidly imagine I haven't come to grips with them? d- The important point; you use the same terms as Imperial measurements without bothering to define _which_ measurements youare refering to.

Obviously you don't understand computer programming - just another area of your extreme ignorance.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:48:44 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Greg Procter instead replied:

Shut up, Greg. You're just a dodo.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad