P2K : Heritage Steam [for sale]

I would very much like to sell our two Proto 2000 "Heritage" steam engines. They're in mint condition. We're looking to replace them w/ Southern Pacific steam. Our RR focus changed. I need to sell in order to buy.

Reply to
Matt & Kathleen Brennan
Bruce Favinger

Not real fond of Ebay Huh?

If there are no buyers on this NG, can someone please direct me to some possible venues [other than eBay] where I might be able to locate a buyer.

Reply to
John Franklin