Recell Gliding school, Busch Gliding field

Are these two accessory sets the same, sold under different brands?
I am interested as an aeroplane and glider modeller, not a railroad
builder. I already have a couple of gliders in 1/87 and think combining them with one or both of these sets would produce a great diorama.
The two kits I have are from Firefox. Do they make other railroad accessories? The kits I have are a Phoebus and a K-13. Do they make any other gliders and where could I get them?
Thanks for your help
That should have been 'Revell Gliding School ...'.