Signal questions

Can you help a Brit out?

Where can I get some information on the types and meanings of Canadian and US signals. I'm particularly interested in the single lens type.

Also does anyone know where I can get some HO scale (working) models for my layout?

Thanx

Reply to
Mike Hughes

A Google seaarch turned this up under "Railroad Signals"

I have used the semaphore blades from this company and am quite satisfied with them. Roger Aultman

Mike Hughes wrote:

Reply to
Roger Aultman