Tight Street Running

This is California we're talking about right? Fat chance!

Reply to
Paul Johnson

When I was about ten or so I took a ride with my grandfather who was conductor on a Nickel Plate way freight north from Indianapolis. I think it was in Noblesville where we stopped for lunch with the train (powered by a small diseasel road switcher, regrettably) parked in the middle of the street.

Reply to
Steve Caple

LOL.

I have seen bikers eat while riding..Really dumb, but it sure takes co- ordination.

BDK

Reply to
BDK

It's the same all over. I have a friend that travels a lot and he says that the stories about Boston being the worst of the worst are true.

BDK

Reply to
BDK