A grand day out

Spent a very nice day at the Mells Daffodil fair twixt Frome and Radstock(Som.). For a small village it is quite a large show . Pictures on -------

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Hi Mike, Do you remember the name of the Stirling Fan. It looks like a more modern copy of a Ky-Ko.

Reply to
Dave Croft

I would suggest that it is a Pakistani 'National Oil Fan'. A number of these were imported a few years ago through this chap in Australia:-

You are lucky fellows getting to go out to interesting events. I have had four days of household DIY - did you know that some people actually think DIY is a hobby rather than an economic necessity!

Reply to
Nick H

Dunno about that, we've had a couple of weeks of kitchen refitting and we reckon to have saved a lot of dosh by doing it ourselves and buying from ebay (new cooker hob and sink and a complete s/hand fitted kitchen)

Also had a VERY good purchase at a local car boot, pair of new mixer taps (Bristan) at a fraction of their new price. Economics DO come into it! :-))

Nice to get back to work for a rest!!

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes