A grand day out

Spent a very nice day at the Mells Daffodil fair twixt Frome and
Radstock(Som.).
For a small village it is quite a large show .
Pictures on -------

Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.
Hi Mike, Do you remember the name of the Stirling Fan. It looks like a more modern copy of a Ky-Ko.
-- Dave Croft Warrington England
Reply to
Dave Croft
I would suggest that it is a Pakistani 'National Oil Fan'. A number of these were imported a few years ago through this chap in Australia:-
You are lucky fellows getting to go out to interesting events. I have had four days of household DIY - did you know that some people actually think DIY is a hobby rather than an economic necessity!
Reply to
Nick H
Dunno about that, we've had a couple of weeks of kitchen refitting and we reckon to have saved a lot of dosh by doing it ourselves and buying from ebay (new cooker hob and sink and a complete s/hand fitted kitchen)
Also had a VERY good purchase at a local car boot, pair of new mixer taps (Bristan) at a fraction of their new price. Economics DO come into it! :-))
Nice to get back to work for a rest!!
Peter
Reply to
Peter A Forbes