Air filters

Having failed to find a proper air filter for my iron horse

I bought one of these on ebay
(I say 'bought' it was actually free with a paypal e voucher!). Arrived today and looks fine - now how do I make it look as tatty as the rest of the engine?!

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

jagojules

Well you could take the oportunity to make the engine look as good as the filter.

Paint is not a disease.

John

Reply to
John

Oh yes it is.

Well you could take the oportunity to make the engine look as good as the filter.

Paint is not a disease.

John

Reply to
campingstoveman

"John" wrote

What? And destroy all that history ;-)

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Nick,

I don't want to worry you but we may wake the paint monster, is it worth the hassle if we do or am I going to have to hide. :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

A lot of the engines at Nuenen were in what I would call original metal finish, ie no paint at all.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes