Flookburgh rally

I am glad you guys mentioned the Welland rally being next weekend as I am booked in to Flookburgh the same dates & I hadn't realised how near we were to it. Is anyone else going to Flookburgh?

Reply to
Dave Croft

I might, bit a trip down to Barrow though. 29th July isn't it? Only a gawper though, depends on if the kids would like to go, trouble is they are more interested in any modern fairground stuff than engines. B-(

Reply to
Dave Liquorice