O/T NG posts seem slow today

Normally when I post to this and other groups, it apears within a few minutes. Today I've posted about four times and all are taking ages to apear. The ones this morning took about 4 hours. Tonight's have yet to apear.

Looking at the times on other posts, everyone seems to be in the same position.

Of course, this one won't be there until after midnight so I will read any comments tomorrow.

John

Reply to
John

Must of speeded up now as I read it 18 minutes later. However looking at other posts they don't seem to have been delayed.

Regards

Andy

Reply to
andyengine

Seems fine now.

My message has just gone on straight away.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob