OT - good towing car for sale.

All,

I am going to shamelessly advertise on the SE group! If anyone is looking for a nice car to tow their toys around with next year, I am selling my Land Rover Discovery.

Lots of room in the back for wives/kids/air-cooled engines and enough power from the 2.5 L TDI diesel engine to tow 3 tons of your favoured scrap iron. Ideal for this hobby and has served us well over the past

14 months or so doing just that.

Any enquiries to me off list please, details below.

1992 J Reg, 2.5 TDI model, Green body beige interior. 12 Months MOT and taxed. Superb condition inside and out, FSH, very well cared for £3800. snipped-for-privacy@bedo.fsnet.co.uk

Merry Xmas one and all !

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK.