OT jet bike

Bloody hell. When I saw 'jet bike' I figured it'd be a motorbike... but that's just nuts :-)

Very nice build. Wonder if there'll be a version 2 with the air tank above the back wheel, leaving room for an identical engine on the right hand side? Might be a bit more stable then...

Reply to
Jules

--Silly idea time: has anyone tried active sound dampening on a pulse jet?

Reply to
steamer

What with though? You'd need a sound output comparable to one, and there's not much that noisy except another pulsejet

During WW2, the Germans saw their highly effective pulsejet motor (and the increasing delays in obtaining the Walter hydrogen peroxide rocket for the planned Me163) and planned to use it on a number of ersatz point-defence interceptors. They just shook themselves to pieces.

Reply to
Andy Dingley