OT Motor Tricycle For Sale.

I am trying to get a bit more room in my Engine storage building & realise that my Ariel3 50cc tricycle takes up room & is unlikely to be taken to shows. It is 1974 with documents & was in good running order when put into dry storage 7 years ago. See 3 Pics at

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Looks very tidy - does it go??

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

At this stage of storage sort out I haven't had time to try it but it was running when stored. Probably needs points & plug looking at. I can't just try it on the road as it isn't taxed at the moment. Dave

Reply to
Dave Croft