OT: the question has to be asked

Gentlemen,

I need answers to the following questions,

  1. Who is Jake Rollings
  2. Who is Harry Potter and is he dead
  3. Who killed him On the train back from London that's all I heard, have I missed something on the news cos I don't have a clue what they were talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

SYLVIA WALKER

:-

1) Jake Rowlings is VERY rich. 2) Have you not heard of Harry Petter? 3) This is the 00's equivalent of who killed JR. Note the initials and 1) above.

Generally, you need to get out a bit more Martin. Have you heard that: We now have 100 pennies to the pound. Colour telly has arrived and We won the war!

John

Reply to
John

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 23:53:46 -0700, John finished tucking into their plate of fish, chips and mushy peas. Wiping their mouths, they swiggged the last of their cup of tea, paid the bill and wrote::

:-

........... and no, he's not dead - in fact by the end of the last book he's had sex, at least 3 times!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
(Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005)

Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

Kings Cross platform 9A to be exact, I have seen the signs but never the platform, what is it.

campingstoveman

What book, sex with whom, is this the third dimension. There must be questions to these answer somewhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Don't be so lazy Martin. Look it up in a dictionary. That's a book btw.

See here:

John

Reply to
John

Harry Potter was killed by Lord Voldemort using the Elder Wand (aka DeathStick) . But he's not dead. It all gets a little complicated.

And involves elves, goblins, giant spiders, giants, a motorcycle and at least one dragon...

Reply to
Derek Lord Of Misrule!

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:25:19 -0700, Derek Lord Of Misrule! finished tucking into their plate of fish, chips and mushy peas. Wiping their mouths, they swiggged the last of their cup of tea, paid the bill and wrote::

........ and SEX! The epilogue is set 18 years after the story finished, as Harry sees his children off to Hogworts...............