OT: this may give you a chuckle.

Gentlemen,

Just a bit of fun but will I hope amuse us when we have a few minutes.

I was sorting through some pictures last night and found one of me a few years ago, 1970 to be precise I was sixteen and keen as mustard. Go to my usual Webshots and look at folder Way Back Then and spot the Perman's my Brother is there also. Then find one of yourselves of years back and we will all have a laugh :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Mike.H.

OK which b****y erk f****d !!!!

ttfn Roland PS first sitting served and first barrel. gone...

Reply to
Roland Craven

"The first automatic pilot is deemed a failure"

sponix

Reply to
--s-p-o-n-i-x--

"Percy the aircraft technician suddenly realises he got the oxygen and laughing gas cylinders mixed up"

Reply to
--s-p-o-n-i-x--

My turn, " where have those little buggers hidden the key"

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Thought I'd better add one as I started this thread. " Brake check completed !!" Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

------------------------ To return to Martins request I have posted an old school pic on For the few people I have met since returning to the engine scene.

To the majority I am just a signature on the end of a posting to this group. Now for a couple of clues to aid identification

1 I was clean shaven 2 I did not wear glasses 3 I was a lot younger (14) 4 I'm in the back row Mike.H
Reply to
Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Hi Mike, Webshots tells me that it isn't available!

Reply to
Dave Croft

Mike.H.

Mike, Dave is correct all I get is the do you want to join webshots, you appear to have left off your handle at the end.

Mart> Cannot see any reason why.Please try again .If no luck let me know.Any

Campingstoveman

Gents ,talking of funny photos, i've uploaded one that I took early this year of steve hard at work. I just can't resist a photo opportunity :-)) any captions for this one ??

Regards Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Somewhere to put his tools.

Mart> Gents ,talking of funny photos, i've uploaded one that I took early

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Or park your bike?

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Oooops sorry folks try this

look in Misc album. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

My offering "I reckon the big end is on its way out" Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

"For everything else there's Metalok"

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Reply to
Scott McAfee

How about:

Engineman cracks on with latest restoration

:-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G