OT, well omly a bit.

Does anyone know of a decently priced Ransomes Crawler lying about anywhere, I could be interested at the right price ;-)

-- Cheers, MartinH

martin hirst

There was a couple of crawlers going at a guy just off the M42, not far from where it splits into the M40/M42.

I posted details at the time as he also had a CVA lathe and another older flat-belt lathe for sale.

I think it was Peter Evans, I'll dig back through the newsgroup archives and see when it was.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

I have emailed you off-list with his email details.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Reply to
martin hirst

Sold an MG2 for =A350 two years ago when I lost storage .... Still have a photocopied manual (so has Paul Evans on his site).

Got several boxes of new high tensile caphead bolts to use when I intended to renew all the tracks bolts, but never did .........

There is a Ransomes newsgroup. Not much activity, but worth a shout. Goggle will find it, or mail me offline.

Colin

Reply to
Colin

They regularly come up for sale here:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Reply to
martin hirst

Interesting looking machine.

Some interesting pix at this site....

Some big shots of interesting tractors here

Bunch of shots here with a ransome at the bottom of page

A book on the subject with some very interesting little pix at the bottom.... so scroll down.

Another interesting site.... shots at the bottom of page

Basic info with a tiny pix

GOOGLE is your friend and it appears there are lots more sites available so for those interested...... dig in and enjoy

Shiver

Signed up, sent first message, checked message had been sent. Turned out to be a stupid advertisement, whats all that about then. Have now been disbanded for posting adverts. :-0

Reply to
martin hirst

I saw your post, perhaps you should have put some content in: New member, looking to purchase etc..

Talk to this guy: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

I'm sure he let you back in. :-)

Tom

Reply to