Photo's

Gentlemen,

I have put up two lots of pictures taken over the last few days, one is my Clubs Frozen Frolics and the other is the Poppy Line Winter Gala (North Norfolk yesterday) I would like to know how they down load as I use a Resizer program and instead of resizing 3 M pixels I'm now resizing 9M pixels so may have got my percentage wrong.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen, I've just answered my own question, reduced to much I think.

Mart> Gentlemen,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin,

The frozen frolics must still prevail as several pictures are in twice. The tank cooled horizontal Bamford looks nice and original and is the first I have seen a picture of. Is it a 4 or 6 HP? Nice to see it is an early one with the Hills flick mag.

The Poppy line photo's are not showing, is it me or have the gremlins struck.

Andy M milestones snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Andy Milestone

Not having a lot of luck with Poppy Line at moment, I'm off out side to shoot myself.

Mart> Martin,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

After much cursing, deleting and reloading I have managed to load up the poppy line at last. The photo's of both files maybe a little erratic and repetetive but I'm test my new toy with different settings etc. I've been listening to good advice from Philip and putting it to use, not necessarily good though :-))

Mart> Not having a lot of luck with Poppy Line at moment, I'm off out side > to shoot myself.

Reply to
Campingstoveman