"Rollag" on Sky.

Don't know if anyone else has found this channel on Sky, but as I havn't seen a posting for it I thought I'd better mention it. I've just been watching Sky Channel 279 "Rural TV" from 2200hrs to 2300hrs, an hour long program about "ROLLAG" I've seen photos that people have taken at this show but "live" is totally different!!.Absolutely superb show. Anyone else see it???

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

a posting for it I thought I'd better mention it.

hour long program about "ROLLAG" I've seen photos

different!!.Absolutely superb show. Anyone else see it???

Rollag is a municipality in Buskerud county, Norway. It is part of the traditional region of Numedal. The municipality of Rollag was established on 1 January 1838 (see formannskapsdistrikt). Nore og Uvdal was separated from Rollag in 1858.

The administrative centre of the municipality is the village of Rollag, although the most populated area in the municipality isVeggli. Rollag is bordered in the north by Nore og Uvdal, in the east by Sigdal, in the south by Flesberg, and in the west byTinn (Telemark county).

Is this where you mean??

Reply to
Dave Croft

Probably the USA town, Dave, big engine show there every year that Arnie & Co go to..

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes