Scott-Homer Gas Engines

The attached was posted to the ATIS list. Emmie agreed for me to post to this UK group in case we have more information. Reply to here preferably & I will pass it on. (we will all like to know) or to

Dear Sir > I am writing in the hope that you will be able to help me. > I am trying to find out as much information as Scott-Homer Gas Engines as

possible, and in a perfect world trace a machine.

My Grandad is Harry Scott Homer (III) and it is his grandfather, Harry

Scott-Homer who made these machines. My Grandad still lives

in the same house in the Midlands, England and the workshop is still

standing albeit used as a garage now.

If you could help me in the smallest way, I would be incredibly grateful. > Thank you for taking the time to read this email & I apologise for any

inconvenience caused.

Emmie Foxall

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map