Something odd happening

Gentlemen,
I cant put my finger on it at the moment but I keep getting wished a Merry Christmas, am I missing the point some where. I know I have a few days
holiday but nobody has told me why.
Martin P
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/campingstoveman

When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com
Just keep eating the salt fish :-) regards Roland

I'm wearing the hair shirt, will that help :-))
Martin P
Roland and Celia Craven wrote:

Campingstoveman wrote:

My son aks "Where has he been all his life?".
Yes martin, it is coming up to Christmas again and these seasonal wishes will become more commonplace as the day gets closer. You should have some sort of special mark on your calender for this, perhaps around 25th December. Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you. ;>
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email://peb@a...>
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:38:01 +0000, Paul E. Bennett wrote:

Mind does for around 7 days each side of that date. Wording:
No point in trying to get anyone to do anything as they'll be: 1) Pissed from the office parties. 2) Not there, out with the rest of the flock shopping. 3) Not there, emigrated to avoid 1) & 2).
Bah humbug.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Humbug indeed!
We are working both this and next week, with a delivery to Edinburgh and possibly Inverness on the 30th/31st with the trailer, so not much Xmas cheer this year, except when the bills get paid :-))
Hoping to collect some bits from David McC and Mark McG while up there, and I think we have some galvo's to collect on the way back.
Down in Salisbury yesterday delivering a trailer-load of refurb train chargers, the poor 'new' van has done over 13000 miles already!
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk
Yule, Christmas, Chanukah, Ramadan, Diwali or however the end of the turning year appeals to you, may your holiday be peaceful, rewarding and full of fun.
Seasonal tip: operating power tools in an alcoholic haze only SEEMS like a good idea ;o))
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:41:50 +0000, Prepair Ltd wrote:

It a begger isn't it, having to work to get paid. I'll be getting bored working at a football match boxing day.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail
"Edinburgh the 30th/31st" "hope to collect from M McGrath" Very,very bad timing Peter.Have pallet going to A Mawson and C Ping this week,will put your stuff in it if you want,if I can find it. Regards Mark (who`s on holiday from the 22nd to the 6th)
On 20 Dec 2004 06:17:43 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

That would be great if you can find the two sets of gears, Mark!
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk
Prepair Ltd wrote:

Happy Christmas to you all and if your passing Peter, the kettle as you know is always on.
Martin P