Tern Valley club contact details

Hi all,
Does anyone have the name and telephone number of the membership
secretary of the Tern Valley club, by any chance? I need to renew my
membership, but I can't find my membership card and the club's website
seems to have disappeared.
Many thanks,
Chris
Reply to
Christopher Tidy
The secretary is Mrs Ann Day, Phone number is 01782 256789.
Reply to
Dave Croft
messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@l70g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
Thanks a lot. Much appreciated!
Tried to give her a call tonight, but she's obviously out or busy. Will try again tomorrow.
Best wishes,
Chris
Reply to
Christopher Tidy