Top weekend

Sat. Beaconsfield farmers market (happy pig products, Chiltern brewery's fine local ales, etc etc) and assorted other bits of food shopping including Lidl (cheap ouzo!) where we bought a BBQ built on the heroic scale which took most of the afternoon to assemble.

Sun Lamport Hall rally, great show, seem to be more engines than ever, saw PTFE in middle distance but missed campingstovewalla, bought a small Compton diaphragm compressor and a Brooks bicycle saddle.

Mon. Finding a suitable woodroffe (sp?) key while tidying workshop moved little S-T type N up the priority list. Gapped new piston ring and shaped ends to clear peg Fitted rings and reversed S-T 'Cunning Trick' to reassemble big end. Then sat in garden with G&T thinking life doesn't get much better - shame about work tomorrow :-(

Reply to
Nick H

you were carrying said compressor when you passed the first time, you then came back up the line. I'm really hurt :-(( over 100 engines listed.

Mart> Sat. Beaconsfield farmers market (happy pig products, Chiltern

Reply to
Campingstoveman

"Campingstoveman" wrote

I'm sure you will learn to live with the disappointment, still don't know how I missed you though - I walked the engine line three or four times, the last with Helen in tow. BTW Helen had a good day too, she bought a load of flowers, some jewellery and an old HMV Cavendish fan heater of all things!

Reply to
Nick H