Nice book, shame about the price

Gulp, way out of my price league. Looks a riveting read, with beautiful illustrations.

If any of you SEM types are listening - what about SEM serialising some of these classic books? It's the only way I'm ever going to be able to read them, and I'm sure many readers would enjoy it.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

these classic books? It's the only way I'm

I was wincing when it was 147 quid, I'm a trifle taken aback now the final bids in..

Tom

Reply to
Tom

illustrations.

of these classic books? It's the only way I'm

Reply to
Roland Craven

Not being a sophisticate like yourself, Roland I was was surprised, nay gobsmacked as my copy, bought on eBay a copy of years back, came to less than the probable postage on that one, due to being described as an "old book", giving lie to the saying: a pictures worth a 1000 words. I just love taciturn sellers! Unfortunately they are becoming rarer as taciturnity gives way to hyperbole.

Tom

Reply to
Tom