Wolseley petrol tank

Hi Folks
Just found this newsgoup and am wondering if it is good form to ask if any
of you know where i can loacate a wolseley fuel tank for my wolseley wd2
rather than the gahstly thing that came with it.
Cheers
Reply to
Tim Gray
Try Mac McGowan. High Street, Astwood Bank, Redditch, Worcs, B96 6AR. Tel 01527 893358
Regards
JohnR
Reply to
John Rogers
Welcome to the Newsgroup - we can always do with new voices. We try to be friendly and helpful and the extent and range of knowledge here collected constantly amazes me!
Other than the tank, what's the WD2 like?
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
Kim Siddorn