Wolseley petrol tank

Hi Folks Just found this newsgoup and am wondering if it is good form to ask if any of you know where i can loacate a wolseley fuel tank for my wolseley wd2 rather than the gahstly thing that came with it.

Cheers

Reply to
Tim Gray

Try Mac McGowan. High Street, Astwood Bank, Redditch, Worcs, B96 6AR. Tel

01527 893358

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

Welcome to the Newsgroup - we can always do with new voices. We try to be friendly and helpful and the extent and range of knowledge here collected constantly amazes me!

Other than the tank, what's the WD2 like?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn