Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bit OT - engine plate on e-bay
Now we know why the bastards swipe them off old engines! I have it on watch .......... Regards, Kim Siddorn eBay Mobile
2
2

Potential site mark, Great opportunity dont miss it hurry up
Hi Friend, You so lucky to watch a beautiful game, Hurry up to buy tickets for any game and you can be enjoyed. For tickets Pls click here http://www.instantsportstickets.com/ticketbooking.html

New source of German early pictures. O.T.
This was supplied by an American friend and might be a good source of pictures for many people. There might even be some engine pictures!

TS3
I'm writing up the TS3, the flat six Uniflow engine, NOT the air cooled Lister triple OHV. I need about thirty words or so of anecdote to finish it off - can anyone help? Regards, Kim Siddorn
11
11

TS3 Commer on youtube
brute! Regards, Kim Siddorn ** Courtesy of http://www.commer.org.nz ** Commer MkIV CDY. Produced from 1959 to 1962. This is Mark Erskine's CDY blasting past with exhaust unplugged. The Rootes TS3...

Back to engines
Wessex S.E.C. Crank up at Nunney Today (Sun). Pictures on -- Mike.H,
1
1

Time on our hands??
Before hibernation syndrome sets in due to the Arctic weather up here, I was searching through Newsgroups and came up with:-""...... Oh dear, I hope I don't end up like that!! Seriously though, after...
24
24

Stauffer lubricator
Would anyone have a Stauffer lubricator (grease cup) for sale, or know of a manufacturer or supplier? I'm specifically after a #7 size in cast iron. (2.5'' diameter) Failing that then the closest to...

Amazon recommendations (OT)
Those of you who shop on Amazon will know that they suggest other things that you might be interested in based on your purchasing history and give reasons for those recommendations. Quite often on the...
1
1

Books for Christmas
When you get a few years under your belt it is always hard to think of what you want for Christmas - unless you've got space for an RH IP9, of course. So I thought I'd pass on the details of this...
4
4

Message to "Tom"
Re:- Your advice from 20th August regarding the "Norton Removal tool" I've just taken your advice and used the Removal Tool that you recommended and it worked a thanks!!! Am now temporarily running...
7
7

Interesting Auction?
auction this Saturday looks to have one or two items of interest for this group. Providing you're not too far from Ledbury that is. -- Malc

O.T. Aerial Views of rally sites
I was just amusing myself by using to see the imprint our vintage shows make on the fields. see below for the 1000 engine site tried the Welland site and wondered what had been the cause of the...
5
5

Bloody weather
Gentlemen, All these wet weekends are starting to get to me, clearing two tree bushes is now a joke as a chainsaw is not my idea of fun in the wet. I have managed to make a couple of split steel...
15
15

OT:Something else to get up to
Gentlemen, If you go to the attached link you will see another interest of mine, runs up the East Coast Line happen quiet regularly and the Loco's are always different, this one A4 Pacific Bittern...
5
5