O.T. Aerial Views of rally sites

I was just amusing myself by using Local.Live to see the imprint our vintage shows make on the fields. see below for the 1000 engine site

tried the Welland site and wondered what had been the cause of the unusual imprint left. See
hope this isn't too long for the wrap! TIA

Reply to
Dave Croft

They may not be recent photos. I looked at our permanent site in Kent & the photo is AT LEAST eight years old!

regards,

Kim

I tried the Welland site and wondered what had been the cause of

I hope this isn't too long for the wrap!

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Only seems to work with IE, doesn't work with Opera, haven't tried Firefox.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Microsoft based site. Are you surprised it only works with IE? It told me, rather impolitely, that I should install a better browser. I disagree they should write standards compliant web sites.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Works fine in Firefox. Not exactly up-to-date though, the section that shows where I live is at least 15 years old.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Reply to
Charles Hamilton