2bil

I am very curious, has Bachmann anounced they are producing a 2-bil and DEMU ? I am wanting to know because I was chatting away and the guy on a southern based layout, who was under the impression that were doing a 2 bil, and another DEMU. I Have gone through Bachmanns web site and Hornby ( just incase ), but there was nothing on either site. I know there are kits for the units and have built a 205 kit but if there is going to be a R-T-R version I am wanting one :-) Moppsy

Reply to
mop

I've not heard anything to confirm either of them, but they are releasing a 4 CEP in the next twelve months. Bachmann are due to announce their plans for 2009/10 in the next week or so, but I wouldn't have thought that they would plan to make any more EMUs until they had seen how well the 4 CEP sells.

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

A DEMU is being done for Kernow models in Cornwall by Dapol for release in 2010.

Chris

Reply to
Chris