LMS liveried goods stock.

Where is it? Both Hornby and Bachmann produce LMS liveried frieght engines, but where is the stock for them to pull, especially brake vans? The only Item I can see available is a Bachmann 12 Ton Southern 2+2 planked vent van. Hornby have a couple of 6 wheel milk tankers with brakes not in line with the wheels, so they are a non starter. (Or should that be non stopper)

Dobbin.

Reply to
Dobbin

Sorry for not replying sooner, not sure whats in the current catalogue but I have a few Bachmann wagons that got 2nd hand - ventilated vans and a cattle wagon. Dont know how old they are though. As for brake vans, there are some very nice brass kits about, esp ex-midland

10T ones. If youre not inclined to make kits then keep a look out at 2nd hand stuff. Can find tatty looking ones with plastic wheels. They clean up nicely and new metal wheels added. Big advantage is they are often only a couple of pounds - plus some paint and tlc. Same goes for other wagons

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon