47714 outshopped in Anglia livery - web photo

altogether!

Is there any reason why can't use your normal name? :-)

Reply to
Dave Fossett

Having seen the disorder that this group can degenerate into at times, I'd rather retain a bit of anonymity.

Anyway, there's a lot of folk who use "nicknames" on the Net, not just me! Maybe it's just the childish element of "I want to do that too"? ;-)

GreenArrow

Reply to
"GreenArrow"

It used to be one of the primary rules online that you NEVER used your real name - unless you were in contact with a close, trusted friend. The same as using a CB Radio!

Not so important now, as anyone who really wants to 'snoop around', and find out who you are, is able to do so!

David.

Reply to
David F.

No, No... Don't worry about it! I don't use the name in my message headings etc., and there's no 'rule' to say you can't have the same basic online nickname.

I was just wondering if you had links with the Engine, as I do, but you have answered that question!

Regards,

David.

Reply to
David F.

Also of note, is the high intensity headlight on the No.1 end has'nt been painted to match the yellow end panel!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Rathbone

And next summer will be covering the Norwich - Cambridge - Liv St. route during the Ipswich tunnel closure (Railway Magazine September).

Jonty

Reply to
Jonty G

I would have considered the idea of white window surrounds too. It looks a bit plain with just the turquoise and yellow at the front.

Reply to
Michael Walker