AD Shipley 2003

Shipley 2003 featuring three floors of quality layouts and trade is just two weeks away - September 20 & 21 Full details at

snipped-for-privacy@mphgate.removetoreply demon.co.uk

Reply to
Mike Parkes

I'd love to be there, but I always seem to be in Yorkshire at the wrong time of year.

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS" <

Is there a right time?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Any Time

Reply to
Trev

Well, June was lovely, and I got to Blackpool, Crich, Keighley Historic Vehicle Rally and a train show at Harrogate, in addition to my nephew's wedding. I conducted West Yorks. Road Car buses in Shipley in 1963-65.

Reply to
MartinS