Shiple y2004

Shipley 2004 is this coming weekend

Full details at

snipped-for-privacy@mphgate.removetoreply demon.co.uk

Reply to
Mike Parkes

This looks like a good show, any one advise me against travelling to it from S.Wales (round trip of over 500 miles!)

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger" wrote

Probably worth a trip Si, and also very handy for the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

IMHO probably the best show in the North! (and I cant go cos I'm working!) Mike H

Reply to
jimedvic

Dam you John Turner !! I was setting myself up for a trip to North Norfolk to see my beloved Spam can working on the 1940s weekend they have there and now you have drawn my attention to a Thomas the tank day, again, which I can not turn down, again, as I would be guilt ridden if I did not take my 4 year old with me!

Thanks for the info :-)

Will you be there?

Simon

##> John.

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger" wrote

Not totally out of the question, but running up towards my busy time of the year and maybe a restful weekend would be more useful! :-(

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I'm going, coz I've got a layout there - "Tontine Street" - complete with a couple of newly built Judith Edge kits. Look out for the Yorkshire Engine "Taurus" 0-8-0 DH.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan