ANN: New Railway Design Associates products and laser cutting service

Hey Everybody, have a look at the new products and laser cutting services
from Railway Design Associates

Thanks,
Reply to
MG
Obviously the american market is much larger, but the standard of the designs is impressive, and I would be very interested in seeing some British outline models.
Reply to
John Ruddy
We would in fact like to produce a British kit. What do you mean by British outline model? What would be something we could produce that would have a broad appeal that hasn't been done? In what scale? Era?
Reply to
MG
From a commercial point of view, I think you would have to do 4mm. A British Outline model would be a building which looked, well, British. Something generic which would be suitable for any region would be a plus too.
Reply to