ANN: New Railway Design Associates products and laser cutting service

Hey Everybody, have a look at the new products and laser cutting services from Railway Design Associates

Thanks,

Reply to
MG

In message , MG writes

Why?

Reply to
John Sullivan

Why not?

Reply to
MG

Bit American aint it Have a nice day!

Reply to
Rob

Those models are incredible.

Well worth a peep, methinks.

Pete

Reply to
DesignElect

actullay the custom laser cutting service can be anything you like

Reply to
MG

Obviously the american market is much larger, but the standard of the designs is impressive, and I would be very interested in seeing some British outline models.

Reply to
John Ruddy

We would in fact like to produce a British kit. What do you mean by British outline model? What would be something we could produce that would have a broad appeal that hasn't been done? In what scale? Era?

Reply to
MG

Hi,

how about 1:20.3 Irish narrow gauge models?

Garden railways are much the coming thing in the UK.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Stevenson

From a commercial point of view, I think you would have to do 4mm. A British Outline model would be a building which looked, well, British. Something generic which would be suitable for any region would be a plus too.