Lima numbers

Does anyone no how to remove the factory numbers from lima class 26 and 27 models? I have tried white spirit and meths but they do not work.

Brendan Kilgallon

Reply to
Brendan Kilgallon

Sellotape(r) normally works (or at least it did many years ago when I last tried...)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Ian J. wrote:-

Was that deliberate or did you find out as the result of an accident?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Deliberate. At the time it was touted by Lima themselves (I believe) as a way of allowing modellers (as against collectors) to have the number of their choice on a loco more easily.

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.