Anyone fitted Express lighting and SWD sound to the same loco ?

Hi all. Just purchased a class 25 lighting kit to fit in my SWD fitted 25. Express lighting recommends disposing of the Bachmann PCB and using some of the F keys which are currently used by the ESU sound system from SWD.

I am using a Roco Lokmaus2 which has F* and F1-F4 keys, although I would eventually like to purchase a more comprehensive Lenz system.

Has anyone fitted both components into a 25 without using more than F*-F4 ?.

Also, the lighting kit suggests not using marker light direction changeover, but I find that easier to remember which way the loco is likely to go. I would be happy switching the marker lights on and off using F*, and directionally controlingl them from the loco, then "manually" switching the tail light on, on the opposite end when running light engine.

Welcome any experiences

cheers Phil

Reply to
wyrleybart