Bachmann 2005 new release predictions

And 108s never had tinted windows anyway - I'm interesting in seeing how Bachmann pull this one off - if they do it well, a couple of 108s will be on order. :-)

Reply to
Rich Mackin

In message , Jim Guthrie may have written...

Thanks for that Jim, I wonder if they were ever out stationed at Yoker, as I think that was a sub shed of Dawsholm. Would be perfect to sit beside my V1/3s. Just need someone to make some Gresley non corridor suburbans, and need to get round to building a blue train Kit.

Reply to
James Christie

James,

I was just thinking that Bachman must have been looking at Clydeside when they chose their locos :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

I posted this in the Yahoo "demodellers" group a while back, but if Tomix can manage to conceal a motor and flywheel drive below the window line in N gauge (see link below), is something similar not possible in 00?

Dave Fossett

From my reply about the 2005 wagons and catalogue, which i now have.

,> -- > Ok, will the 108 have directional lighting? ;o)

Yes, 2 car unit, differing style cab roofs, DMBS and DMCL cars, Full under floor equipment, detailed interior, hidden drive unit,

Pieman

Reply to
piemanlarger

The '158' mechanism sits below the window line and needs painting black to be inconspicious, you do have to sacrifice some interior detail, if you want a display case model you don't need a drive unit anyway, if it runs on a layout performance is more important than interior detail. If you build your own you can fit the mech entirely under the floor and have both. Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Which suggests it is a single drive bogie hidden in the guard's compartment.

(kim)

Reply to
kim