Bachmann & Farish delivery schedule

"Kevin" wrote

I expect they will be flown into the country later this month or early in December, probably just in time for the Warley Show at the NEC.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

TANSTAAFL. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Call me cynical, but if something is claimed to be free then it is either worth the price charge (i.e. worthless) or else the supplier/producer has clawed back the cost from somewhere else.

Cheers Clive

Reply to
Clive Summerfield

....with the remainder coming by slow boat to arrive in the new year - the Chinese one probably!!!

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

John Turner wrote:-

The first wagon I received I sold on eBay and recovered the entire cost of the subscription. The small Prarie I sold to a collector in Western Australia for £90. Anyone lucky enough to have secured a Waterman black Class 20 wil have doubled his investment. Etc, etc.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Kevin wrote:-

The Bachmann club has its own quarterly magazine aimed at adults rather than children. There is a freebie collector's wagon each year. Approximately half-yearly there is an opportunity to buy a limited edition locomotive at a very favourable price. These have been known to sell for double or more on eBay.

(kim)

Reply to
kim