Bachmann & Farish latest.

Just been told by our Bachmann rep that some K3 2-6-0s, Jinty 0-6-0Ts and N-scale V2 2-6-2s are in the process of being shipped to retailers.

Reply to
John Turner

Well, there go my fingernails.

I wonder if anyone will attempt a model of - I think - 1831 (LMS box shunter) with the Jinty chassis? Presumably the crankshaft arrangement would be difficult.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Dickerson

Any idea how many "some" are and are they going to all distributers or just the favoured few. Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

"Kevin" wrote

Just received our entire order for the following

K3 2-6-0 BR early crest Jinty 0-6-0T BR early crest.

but no N-scale V2s as yet.

I can't comment on your latter point.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Wooohooo! Must write a begging letter to Santa.

Reply to
Jon