SV: test

> > Not as good as the last test > > No, there's been a slip in quality of these test messages recently. > > But justto avoid any bandwidth being wasted, has anyone got a > recommendation for a glue to stick some of that balsaboard together? It's > balsa with a cardboard covering BTW. > > Cheers. > > > -- > Mikey K > Pembrokeshire, Wales

Boiled horse feet? Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Well geegeee's actually taste quite nice on sandwhiches, its called hamburger meat heree in Sweden and is sold as sandwhich /smörgås filling I buy it regularly, my mum when she visited here the first time thought it was wonderful....till she found out what it was :( so after you have nailed them down and sawn their feeties off you can chomp on the left overs :))) geegee's that is not mums...... Beowulf nay nay not me mum......

Reply to
Beowulf