Bachmann Salty Class 07

Does anyone have any news on the release/availability of the Bachmann Salty (BR Class 07) shunter? The Bachmann Thomas stuff seems to run quite well and I fancy bashing a Salty into something freelancy.

Reply to
Gerald H

You're probably better off asking on a US centric group, since Bachmann are not allowed to promote the Thomas range in the UK. Bachmann dealers in the US may have a better idea.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Not available at this time, ETA not known. I will be stocking Salty, if you want one, contact me: noshomosu atsquiggle drop these words sympatico period-dot ca.

HTH

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K