Can't remember the blinkin' brand name

Hi guys,

I'm having something of a brain dead day today, and despite my best efforts and googling, i can't remember the name of the company that deals with N Gauge automatic roadway systems? You know, the one with the small metal wire you lay underneath the roadway, giving a guide to vehicles etc to follow for complete hands-off watching and operation?




Reply to
Barry Wellington-Bovis
Loading thread data ...

I'm not sure if they do N gauge stuff but Faller certainly do HO? Mike H

Reply to

Ah yes that's the one!!! Cheers!

As far as I remember, Faller don't make an N gauge one, but it is a relatively simple to job to motorize and magnet an n-gauge vehicle for use with the HO/OO sets Faller provide.

Thanks again Mike!

Reply to
Barry Wellington-Bovis

Think they do an N gauge range now, a bus being the first offering

Reply to

Faller do that in HO scale.

They used to do an (HO) slotcar roadway system until about 1980 which included an N scale bus.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.