Catlle wagons.

I am looking for some additional cattle wagons to go with my RTR Dapol and Bachamnn cattle wagons. Who makes what, how much roughly and general availability.

00 scale BR steam era.
Reply to
Piemanlarger

You could also try the Cooper Craft and Slaters kits. There are various white metal kits available as well,such as Dave Geen.

Neil.

Reply to
neil-uk

The Dapol kit is a BR standard van that was developed from the GWR ones. Looking at their website the rtr van is a GWR style but doesn't look as good as the kit. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Isn't the rtr model the old Hornby Dublo body on a new chassis?

Reply to
Gregory Procter