Drewry 204HP Shunter D2275

Can anyone point me at a photo of the above loco, please?

The front step arrangement changed around the time that D2275 was built - the recessed shunters' riding step was introduced - and I'd like to check if D2275 had the revised step.

Regards, John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk

Best I can offer is D2271 in Marsden's book, which is without the cut-out for the riding step.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe