EBAY GONE MAD Item number: 2955211868

Sorry chaps you all have got to look at this !!!
Almost as bad as the ten flakes of B.R. blue class 33 paint that was on sale
last week.:o)))
Item number: 2955211868
All the best Steve
Reply to
The Parkys
Sorry chaps you all have got to look at this !!! Almost as bad as the ten flakes of B.R. blue class 33 paint that was on sale last week.:o)))
Item number: 2955211868
All the best Steve
Reply to
The Parkys
Sorry chaps you all have got to look at this !!! Almost as bad as the ten flakes of B.R. blue class 33 paint that was on sale last week.:o)))
Item number: 2955211868
All the best Steve
Reply to
The Parkys
As a fund-raising event, this is quite brilliant!
Reply to
Simon
Erm, it's a fund-raiser for charity. So what's wrong with that??
And a genuine rail blue paint sample is no doubt of great benefit to someone trying to match paint for their models.
However, the prices paid for some other bits of rubbish on ebay (eg mass-produced 80s Lima carp) is another matter altogether.
Simon.
Reply to
Simon Harding
80s lima "Carp" Haven't seen that one !!!!
I have seen the Lima "Sealion" Ballast Wagon though :o))))
All the best Steve
Reply to
The Parkys
LOL! Reminds me of John Fuller-Carp in "Chambers".
Reply to
MartinS
That one sounds rather fishy...
Sorry! I'll get me coat
-- ***
*** Updated 03 October, now 547 images online. Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)
Reply to
Rich Mackin
Simon Harding
And the "FAQ" is hilarious.....
"Yes, the water can sound soothing if you rock it back and forth a little. I can't put a picture on the site, as I don't have a digital camera, but hey, the water's transparent anyway."
-- Enzo
I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
Reply to
Enzo Matrix