Christmas Cards:

Can anyone help me by sending me a good website for British Railway
oriented Christmas cards?
Something that I could order via the internet.
I'd prefer L.M.S. and/or GWR.
Thank you in advance
Reply to
Papa Bear
Can anyone help me by sending me a good website for British Railway oriented Christmas cards?
Something that I could order via the internet.
I'd prefer L.M.S. and/or GWR.
Thank you in advance
Great Western Society always had GWR themed Christmas cards for sale each year.
Their URL is
you will probably need to email them for info.
HTH
Matt
Reply to
Matt
For Midland, the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway; they have a shop but don't appear to sell by internet.
MartinS
The Midland Railway Society have Christmas Cards this year:
and click on the link from the home page. (No on-line ordering though.)
Ashley.
Reply to
Ashley Sanders