Christmas Cards:

Can anyone help me by sending me a good website for British Railway oriented Christmas cards?

Something that I could order via the internet.

I'd prefer L.M.S. and/or GWR.

Thank you in advance

Reply to
Papa Bear

Something that I could order via the internet.

I'd prefer L.M.S. and/or GWR.

Thank you in advance

Great Western Society always had GWR themed Christmas cards for sale each year.

Their URL is

you will probably need to email them for info.

HTH

Matt

Reply to
Matt

For Midland, the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway; they have a shop but don't appear to sell by internet.

MartinS

The Midland Railway Society have Christmas Cards this year:

and click on the link from the home page. (No on-line ordering though.)

Ashley.

Reply to
Ashley Sanders