FS: 00 gauge railway in need of restoration

Hi folks,

I have an 00 gauge electric model railway from the 1970s or '80s for sale. Unfortunately it has been stored for a long time in the attic of my parents' barn. The solid, heavy base board is at least 6' x 4', or maybe bigger. It has something like 7 locomotives and maybe 50 carriages and wagons. Variable power supply. A lot of the paper buildings on the layout are damaged and dusty. These need replacing. The track will also need thouroughly cleaning. The locomotives and rolling stock are in better condition, most having been stored in the house, although some show minor damage and peeling transfers.

I'm not looking for a lot of money for it. Rather for a good home and someone who can enjoy repairing it. The railway is in Edgmond, Shropshire. I can take pictures for anyone interested.

Please e-mail me (cdt22 AT cantab DOT net) if you're interested.

Best wishes,

Chris Tidy

Reply to
Christopher Tidy